Construction of portions of White River Tunnel System Project, including two diversion structures, screen and gate structure and a consolidation sewer.
- The project took place in an urban setting alongside several businesses
- The complex underground work required a complex dewatering plan,
with multiple wells.
- Project work involved working under live, high voltage lines.
The project had an aggressive schedule, without significant float.
- Bowen elected to use precast tops on the diversion structures to mitigate working over live flowing sewers, ensuring the safety of the project.
- Bowen worked proactively with residents and local businesses adjacent to the site to share plans, and ensure minimal interruption to their lives.
- Bowen helped to identify and protect multiple unmarked existing utilities.
- There were Zero Injuries on the project.
- Project is slated for on time delivery.
- Site work
- Civil / concrete work
- Underground piping
- Architectural/Finishing Work
- Zero Injury
- Included Critical Lifts
1,500 LF 72” Hobas pipe at an average depth of 30’
50 LF of 96” Hobas Pipe
2 New Flow Diversion Structures
New Screen and Gate Structure