This Foundations Project included two remote submerged flight conveyors and related pipe rack foundations.
- Start of major foundations was delayed; worked with the owner to develop a revised schedule that met all other site contractor’s needs.
- Concrete supply in the area was limited; completed concrete pours in early morning hours to ensure suppliers could provide enough concrete.
- Used experience on similar projects to help owner develop revised schedule after initial delays by the site work contractor.
- Bowen performed additional site work to support other contractors at the request of the owner.
- On-time delivery and project completed with a great safety record.
- Site Work
- Civil/ Concrete Work
- 5900 CY of Excavation Backfill
- 6000 CY of Concrete
- 650 Tons of Rebar
- 53,500 SF of Formwork
- 2854 Anchor Bolts