Bowen assisted the Edwardsport team on multiple scopes throughout the plant including a new sludge dewatering pad, RO water pump, NaOCl pipe and tank, trench drain, and coal dewatering building foundations.
In a design-build project with Project Associates, the team was flexible to changing designs to support a tough schedule
- Much of this foundation-heavy project was completed in a cold late December, making it a challenging time to place concrete.
- The owner, to support budgeting schedules asked that the team complete the work before the end fo the calendar year.
- Bowen worked with the owner to use a laser screed and a employed an alternative approach to concrete finishing saving the owner schedule and budget.
- After finishing initial project scope, Bowen succesfully supported the client’s December 1st request to have a slab pour completed before Christmas. Bowen quickly developed and executed the plan for an ontime completion.
- Bowen delievered the project before Christmas with Zero Injuries
- Site Work
- Underground Piping
- Pre-Engineered Building(s)
- Equipment Setting
- Mechanical Piping
- 700 CY of excavation backfill
- 1,400 CY of concrete
- 8,600 SF of formwork
- 200 anchor bolts
- 150 LF of piping ranging from 1/4” diameter to 12” diameter
- 2 structures
- 24,000 SF of buildings
- Fiberglass Tank
- 4 pumps
- Zero Injuries
- Design Build